Terms & Conditions
Upon booking a Trecombe Lakes holiday we ask you for a non-refundable 30% deposit of the total holiday cost. Payments can be made by cheque, debit or credit card or BACS and we will email you our payment details on confirmation of booking. The remaining balance is then due six weeks before your holiday. (we’ll email you a quick reminder closer to the time). Balance payments are non refundable within six weeks of arrival date.
Prices given per unit (not per person) for a three, four night or 7 night break. The pods sleep 4 but for families of five it may be possible to accommodate a travel cot or child’s camp bed depending on the ages of children. There will be a small surcharge for the extra child.
Weekend break: Friday — Monday
Midweek break: Monday — Friday
Week Holiday: Friday — Friday or Monday — Monday
Changeover days are usually Monday and Friday but after a Bank Holiday Weekend the midweek break may run from a Tuesday-Friday, rates are adjusted for this accordingly.
Bookings for the Pods and Lodges can be taken all year, including Christmas and New Year.
The term ‘Trecombe Lakes’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user(s) or viewer(s) of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.